The South West Region of the Independent Schools Marketing Association (ISMA) invites all marketers from ISASA member schools to the 2018 ISMA Conference. The Conference will be held at Spier Estate from Wednesday, 5 September 2018 – Friday, 7 September 2018.
Guest speakers include:
- Graeme Codrington on Future Trends in Marketing Globally
- Judith February on Transformation and Belonging in Schools
- Evan Pickworth on Reputation Management
- Nicola Tyler on Strategic Conversations
To secure your place please register online through Quicket. ISMA also welcomes Heads and other interested staff as day delegates.
- Registration R3 800.00.
- Day Delegates R1 500.00 per day (with an additional cost of R500 to attend any of the evening functions).
Accommodation rates: R1 950 per room per night (single occupation or sharing).
For any further queries, please contact Joanne Tudhope at email@example.com