Some highlights of the Winter 2016 Edition include:
- Adapting our approach: St Peter’s Boys Prep School’s Flexible Learning Programme, by Scott Hauptfleisch and Rob Macaulay;
- Of guinea fowl and Gucci, by Andrew Cook;
- The fourth revolution hits Kyalami Schools, by David Rogers;
- A day in the digital life of teenagers, by Sonia Livingstone; and
- The Lighthouse – the home of learning support at The Ridge School, by Joe Kotwal.
The Winter 2016 edition also profiles:
- Sandton Junior School;
- Good Shepherd School (Democratic Republic of Congo);
- Lesedi Waldorf School (Ga-Matlala, Limpopo)
- Midrand Afrikaanse Akademie; and
- King’s School, Nottingham Road.
Independent Education is edited by Fiona de Villiers and the ISASA Publishing division is managed by David Lea.
Independent Education Winter 2016 is available to view online. Each ISASA member school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.