Some highlights of the Winter 2015 Edition include:
- The unfinished project: creating a virtuous society animated by the values in our Constitution, by Sizwe Mabizela;
- Should we still talk about ‘charity’?, by Wendy Barrett;
- By Youth For Youth: Leadership Summit at Kingswood College, by Debbie Smuts;
- Exploring eco-art education in elementary classrooms, by Hilary Inwood;
- The Charlotte Mason method at Ambleside School of Hout Bay, by Natalie Thomson.
The Winter 2015 edition also profiles:
- Pioneer Academy Ormonde;
- Yeshiva College;
- The Children’s Communication Centre;
- Greenwood Independent Primary School; and
- Kainon School.
Independent Education is edited by Fiona de Villiers and the ISASA publications division is managed by David Lea.
Independent Education Winter 2015 is available to view online. Each ISASA member school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.