Highlights of the Winter 2014 Edition include:
- Holding hands: The St John’s – Masibambane Teacher Internship Programme, by Pier Myburgh, Patrick Lees and Pieter Steyn;
- Inclusion at United Herzlia Schools, by Geoff Cohen;
- Into the here and now: Hilton College shares an archaeology project, by John Roff;
- Mind over matter: P4C at Holy Rosary School, by Monica Baart; and
- Saving the forest leopards: inspiring environmental education at Glenwood House School, by Clare van Rensburg.
The Winter 2014 edition also profiles:
- Tembelihle Primary School;
- International Pre-University College; and
- The Association of Hungarian Independent Schools.
Independent Education is the official ISASA magazine and is produced quarterly by ISASA Publications.
A link to the online version of the magazine is sent to all ISASA members and each school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.