Some highlights of the Summer 2018 Edition include:
- Ten suggestions: What we have discovered on our journey to wholeness, by Angus Paterson;
- At the table with the saints, by Lucious Leballo;
- Creativity in Kokstad, by Nadine Wolhuter;
- Embracing diversity: Simple but practical applications at Woodlands International College, by Greg Pienaar;
- How to transform an education system the Finnish way, by Jacqueline Aitchison; and
- The power of epic tales, by Graham Jonson.
Independent Education is edited by Fiona de Villiers and the ISASA Publishing division is managed by David Lea.
Independent Education Summer 2018 is available to view online. Each ISASA member school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.