Some highlights of the Summer 2016 Edition include:
- The state of, and key challenges, facing all-girls’ independent schools in a transforming society, by Di Wilmot;
- The what, how and why of pay, by Bob Reynolds;
- Start small to bring big change: how feasible are communities of practice in schools?, by Catherine Bean;
- Outdoor education: a changing philosophy, by Courtney Watson;
- Enrichment at the Roedean School (SA) Academy, by Sandra McCallum.
The Summer 2016 edition also profiles:
- The Sinai Academy and Cape Town Torah High (Cape Town);
- Footprints Special Needs School (Johannesburg);
- St Martin de Porres High School (Soweto);
- Principia Primary School (Oudtshoorn); and
- Oasis Preparatory School (Howick)
Independent Education is edited by Fiona de Villiers and the ISASA Publishing division is managed by David Lea.
Independent Education Summer 2016 is available to view online. Each ISASA member school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.