Some highlights of the Summer 2015 Edition include:
- A tribute to Sandile Ndaba, by Lebogang Montjane;
- Give high school students the same freedom as college or university students, by Blake Boles;
- Crossing the digital line, by Emily C. Weinstein and Robert L. Selman;
- Should Montessori be mandatory?, by Glenn Rifkin;
- Terra firma? The changing global learning landscape, by Christine McGladdery; and
- Letting in the light: Lebone II – College of the Royal Bafokeng embraces biodiversity, by Tshireletso Mahuma.
The Summer 2015 edition also profiles:
- PLG Schools;
- Country College and Country Kids;
- Vuleka St Joseph’s;
- African Angels Independent School; and
- Blue Moon Montessori School.
Independent Education is edited by Fiona de Villiers and the ISASA publishing division is managed by David Lea.
Independent Education Summer 2015 is available to view online. Each ISASA member school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.