Some highlights of the Summer 2014 Edition include:
- Academic Excellence on-campus and beyond the school gates, by Karen Hulme;
- Enabling Integration: the Bishop Bavin Language School, by the Bishop Bavin Staff;
- Seven crippling behaviours that keep children from growing into leaders, by Kathy Caprino;
- Parklands College integrates robotics as a compulsory curriculum subject, by Parklands College.
The Summer 2014 edition also profiles:
- Mahonisi Christian Learning Centre;
- LEAP Science and Maths Schools; and
- Let Them Grow Daycare Centre.
Independent Education is the official ISASA magazine and is produced quarterly by ISASA Publications.
A link to the online version of the magazine is sent to all ISASA members and each school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.