Some highlights of the Spring 2017 Edition include:
- Woodridge: the fire of 2017 – reflections and lessons learnt, by Trevor von Berg and Derek Bradley;
- Instilling a culture of honour in boys, by David Burns and Bianca Woolley;
- Why you should never, ever be friends with students, by Michael Linsin;
- Time to reconsider school assessment, by Dave Carr;
- Eureka! It works! Visible thinking in action at Dainfern College, by Patti Blackhurst; and
- Get (h)appy: technological trends for school marketers, by Deidre Alcock.
The Spring 2017 edition also profiles:
- The Showers Christian Primary School (Polokwane);
- St Augustine’s LEAP (Ga-Rankuwa);
- LEAP 4 Diepsloot (Diepsloot);
- Education Incorporated Boutique School (Fourways); and
- King David Rosabelle Klein Nursery School (Waverley, Johannesburg).
Independent Education is edited by Fiona de Villiers and the ISASA Publishing division is managed by David Lea.
Independent Education Spring 2017 is available to view online. Each ISASA member school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.