Some highlights of the Spring 2014 Edition include:
- Conversations across the generations: what did you talk about on 16 June?, by Murray Thomas;
- Learning to lead the leaders, by Mampho Langa
- ‘Bending’ gender: how to teach feminism, by Lara van Lelyveld;
- Blogging: raising the creativity bar, by Craig Cuyler; and
- Nurturing menschen: King David High School, by Marc Falconer.
The Spring 2014 edition also profiles:
- Living Waters Primary School;
- FasTracKids Sandton; and
- Southern Cross Schools.
Independent Education is the official ISASA magazine and is produced quarterly by ISASA Publications.
A link to the online version of the magazine is sent to all ISASA members and each school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.