Some highlights of the Autumn 2017 Edition include:
- Moral leadership: a school management team imperative, by Roger Looyen;
- Reassessing success in school sport, by Conan Olivier;
- ‘It’s not inside, it’s…? Moving the class beyond the four walls, by Dave Carr;
- A hospital, a school and a dedicated friendship, by Helga Bishop.
- Your 21st century learning environment: design, don’t decorate, by René Fahrenfort.
The Autumn 2017 edition also profiles:
- Lusaka International Community School (Zambia);
- Chartwell Country College (Midrand);
- Hope Preparatory School (East London);
- Westville Pre-Primary School (Durban); and
- Waterfall College (Hillcrest).
Independent Education is edited by Fiona de Villiers and the ISASA Publishing division is managed by David Lea.
Independent Education Autumn 2017 is available to view online. Each ISASA member school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.