Some highlights of the Autumn 2016 Edition include:
- Waterford Kamhlaba United World College of Southern Africa (UWCSA) wins in Abu Dhabi, by James Bicamumpaka, Michael Lowry and Sibongiseni Mamba;
- A call for multiperspectivity, by Lebogang Montjane;
- Shush! We’re reading! The Hub at Herschel, by Margaret Paton-Ash;
- Through coding, Africa can change the world, by Tiišetšo Maloma; and
- Winston Churchill visits St Andrew’s Preparatory School in Grahamstown, by Jess Fick.
The Autumn 2016 edition also profiles:
- Faithway College;
- LEAP Science and Maths School (Jane Furse);
- Thornview Prestige College;
- Capella House; and
- Maranatha School.
Independent Education is edited by Fiona de Villiers and the ISASA Publishing division is managed by David Lea.
Independent Education Autumn 2016 is available to view online. Each ISASA member school also receives several copies of the printed magazine.