The Oakley House Training and Support Centre is pleased to present a training course on Developing inclusive learning programmes that enable participation of learners experiencing barriers to learning and development.
The learning outcomes covered are:
- Identify barriers to learning and development and explain their impact on the learning process.
- Analyse how inclusive learning programmes enable participation of learners experiencing barriers to learning and development.
- Develop an inclusive learning programme for a specific purpose.
- Date: 5-7 April 2018
- Time: 08h30 – 16h30 each day
- Venue: Oakley House High School, Diep River, Cape Town
- Cost: R3000 per delegate
- Accreditation: SAQA accredited course (NQF Level 5, 10 credits)
Download the Course Flyer for additional information: