Think Ahead Education Solutions invites you to attend an ICT Budget Planning Session from 09:00 – 11:00 on Friday, 7 October at Blos Cafe, Pretoria.
Juggling an ICT budget is challenging at the best of times. Not only is technology fast-moving and constantly evolving, but current economic pressures add to the challenges. Versatility, value for money and sustainability are increasingly important when it comes to ICT planning and purchasing.
Join us at a breakfast session, where we will discuss the following:
- Audit current infrastructure and assets
- Identification of staff ICT skills and required training
- Lab, student and teacher device purchase and installation options
- Digital text books for iPad
- iPad upgrades
- Flexible 6, 12 and 24-month rental and finance options for iPad and accessories
- Strategic recommendation and costing proposal for ICT infrastructure (connectivity, workflow, security and device management)
Attendees can each earn 5 SACE points. This is a free event, but booking is essential.
Download the ICT Budget Planning Flyer for additional information: