St Stithians College is proud host to a First Additional Languages Conference which will address topics such as:
- Methodology in the languages
- Language acquisition in the classroom
- Language based difficulties
- Inclusive educational practises in the classroom
- Introducing technology in First Additional Languages
- Policy – A guideline for all schools (ISASA)
Date: Friday, 14 – Saturday, 15 July 2017.
Venue: St Stithians College.
Register online for the Conference.
Download the Conference Flyer for more information: