This workshop is a practical and empowering training experience for Teachers to deepen your students’ abilities to:
- Develop their story – writing skills in terms of planning structure, vocabulary, empathy and character development
- Reflect on stories they love, and how every good story has a ‘hook’ that makes you want to read on – and learn how to develop that ‘hook’ in their stories
- Structure their logic and flow (using Thinking Maps) and their critical thinking framework (using de Bono’s Thinking Hata) to deepen their 21st Century Thinking Skills
It is ideal for schools to galvanise their use of Thinking Languages, Thinking Maps and Thinking Hats in a practical and purposeful way.
- Pietermaritzburg : 8 February 2018: Merchiston Prep
- Cape Town : 15 February 2018: Muizenberg Prep
- Durban : 16 February 2018: Livingstone Primary
- Johannesburg : 15 March 2018 : Dainfern College JP
Time : 8.30 Registration – 3.30.pm Close
Cost: R1050 per delegate.
SACE Registered: 10 CPD points.
Register now by downloading and completing the Registration Form.