Think Ahead is offering teachers in Gauteng and the Western Cape the opportunity not only to develop iPads skills in the classroom but also to earn South African Council for Educators (SACE) professional development points.
Join us for a series of hands-on, practical workshops exploring various ways the iPad can redefine your teaching and learning.
Some of the workshops offered include:
- iPad for beginners – everything you need to know to become a proficient iPad user
- Let’s become productive on the iPad – become confident with word processing and presentation creation
- Explore your creativity on the iPad – make your own movies and songs
- Using iTunes U as a workflow solution – create, share, grade and interact with your students
- What does an effective iPad lesson look like? Experience an iPad lesson and learn how to create your own lesson.
Booking is essential and cost per delegate does apply: R300 incl VAT per session.
Download the iPad Training Course Flyers for additional information: