Tuesday, 17 May 2016
14:00 to 17:30
Marist Brothers Linmeyer, Johannesburg South
Cost: R595.00 pp (incl. VAT) | R499.00 pp (incl. VAT) for group bookings of 4+
- Understand the child with ADD/ADHD.
- Why is it so prevalent in today’s schooling?
- Exploring the basis of ADHD – is it true attention problems, sensory or emotional?
- Identify the different approaches to help these children learn.
- Medication versus sensory strategies – pro’s and con’s of both.
- How to structure learning approaches so that the ADHD child can learn best.
- How to structure the classroom environment so that the ADHD child can learn best.
Download the Event Flyer for additional information:
Dealing with ADHD Workshop
File size: 524.37 KB | Downloads: 111 | Download this file