This new two-day ISASA workshop has been developed by internationally recognised labour consultants, Conflict Dynamics, and is SAQA accredited. It is aimed at assisting school management to deal with conflict amongst various parties (staff and/or parents).
Experienced facilitators from Conflict Dynamics and ISASA will work with delegates to develop their skills in handling conflict and preventing or resolving disputes in an effective manner.
Some of the intended outcomes of the workshop are that:
- The responses to conflict are effective;
- Conflict is addressed early on before it escalates;
- Effective conflict handling processes are followed;
- The outcomes of conflict are needs-focused;
- Behaviour in the context of conflict handling is conducive to effective outcomes;
- Joint problem solving techniques are used to handle conflictual situations.
Cost: R2 300.00 per delegate (R2 622.00 inclusive of VAT)