This workshop is for Heads and Teachers of all grades, to give you a practical understanding and effective tools to develop more successful behaviour in your classroom and school by:
- Understanding brain plasticity
- Purposefully moving forward on the Growth Mindset Continuum yourselves
- Using Thinking Strategies such as Habits of Mind, Thinking Maps and other Thinking Routines, that make learning a powerful process, in which our students are shown how to become more creative problem-solvers and critical thinkers.
Dates and Venues:
- Port Elizabeth: 28 August 2018, Grey High School
- East London: 29 August 2018, Clarendon Prep School for Girls
- Time: 9.a.m Registration – 3.pm Close
- Cost: R950 per delegate.
- SACE Registered: 10 CPD points
Please email Thinking Schools SA for more information.
Download the Registration Form.